The Contest Trainer is one of Rhino Ramps new Streetblocks models & includes:
- 1x Funbox 0.3m,
- 1x Handrailbox,
- 4x Flat Wedge 0.4m,
- 5x Funbox 0.4m
- 2x Minibox 0.2m.
Rhino Ramps - Quality that is second to none. The dream of every skater, combined with a durability comparable to steel. Perfect grip on skate wheels, impact & gouge resistant, fire resistant, absorbs no water & doesn't burn your skin. Gives the ramps the professional feeling the skaters are looking for. Very stable composite construction, in combination with best riding surface, gives the skaters the solid ride & feel they require to pursue their sport.
Galvanised steel, stainless steel & composite finish delivers the low-maintenance & long-life that public parks demand, from the toughest neighbourhoods to the most extreme climates.
- Professional sound measurements tests reveal Rhino offers one of the quietest ramp systems on the market!
- Galvanised steel sides - toughest finishing standard available
- Hot Dip Galvanised, heavy-duty steel safety rails - build to last forever - also contain flying skateboards!
- Hot Dip Galvanised steel toe plates - smoothest on the market
- Hot Dip Galvanised steel coping with steel grind plate behind - BMX pegs cannot damage the surface
- Galvanised Steel plate transition protection - no gaps or sharp edges making smoother & safer skating
- Galvanised steel edge protections - all inclined outside edges are protected by rounded stainless steel profiles mounted flush with skate surface. Offered exclusively by Rhino, this unique edge protection protects the surface edges & minimises the effect of impact on skaters.
- Aluminium profiles - used for all non-skateable edges for a quality finish.
- Seam protection - All vertical seams in riding surface are covered with hot dip galvanised steel protection - creating smoother riding & protecting inside edges of the surface.
- Grindrails - kinked, straight, rectangular & round available in different configurations. Ends curved down to minimise impact.