Playground Centre equipment manufactured in New Zealand has the most comprehensive warranty in the industry!
25 Year Warranty
On the structural integrity of Hot Dip Galvanised Steel Poles and H5 Tanalised Timber Poles.
10 Year Warranty
On part or parts of timber, steel or rotational moulded products that are found to have undergone structural failure.
- Warranties apply from date of invoice and the purchaser shall advise Playground Centre in writing of the defect.
- The above warranty applies in the event that a part of equipment manufactured by Playground Centre is found to have undergone structural failure due to faulty workmanship or materials.
- And the defect is not due to:
- Vandalism, negligence, abuse, accidents, lack of maintenance or improper installation;
- Products tampered with, modified or repaired by anyone when not previously approved by Playground Centre;
- Fair wear and tear;
- Harsh or corrosive elements where preventative procedures as set out in our Maintenance Instructions – pages (1), (2) and (3) have not been adhered to.
- Playground Centre will repair or replace the part found in Playground Centre’s judgment to have been defective in workmanship or material
Globally Sourced Products
Carry their manufacturers own warranty and are available on request.