School fundraising is an age-old challenge. And, more than ever, school play and recreation areas are proven to be crucial to students’ social, emotional, physical and academic development.
Playground Centre’s free education packs are designed to help schools make the most of both budgets and playgrounds.
Here’s a rundown of what you’ll find.
- Tips and hints on getting funding for new playground equipment
- How to stay across available grants and funding opportunities.
- Hints for preparing knock-their-socks-off proposals: tailoring your approach to the funding organisation’s goals, making your project benefits clear, writing clearly and crisply, and including letters of support from influencers.
- Checklist for planning your playground
- A simple, seven-step process to build the perfect playground, covering things like stakeholders, objectives, site considerations, budget and design.
- Easy selection based on the right criteria for you
- School playgrounds must consider the realities of ages, stages, funding and space.
- So we’ve handpicked ideal equipment for ages 5–7 and 8–12, packaging it into three collections for different price points: Imagine, Inspire and Ignite.
- All equipment includes the ground area needed and costs included (at every price point).
- Seasoned, clear, practical advice
- We have a long and happy history working with schools, teachers and students across the world! You don’t need to go it alone: we can provide fast, detailed cost estimates (and projected timelines) to help with school approvals and external funding submissions.
Good luck – and let us know how we can help!